Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original, free from plagiarism, and has not been previously published, nor sent and being considered by other publisher.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, MS Word, or RTF document file format.
- Citation and Bibliography is generated by reference management application (e.g. Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote)
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements defined in the Author Guidelines
Authors whose articles are getting published must agree with the following rules:
- Publication rights for all contents published in Kalpataru Journal (printed and online versions) belong to The Board of Directors with acknowledgment of the authors (morale right still belongs to the author)
- Legal formal regulation for digital access to electronic journal follows the rule of Creative Commons license Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA), which means Kalpataru Journal is a non-commercial publication, holds the right to keep, format, and manage the articles into the database, maintain, and publish articles
- Published articles both in printed and online versions are accessible for all purposes of education, research, and library archives. The board of directors is not responsible for any violations of the copyrights outside those purposes.